Victor I Kiven, MDSc, LDS, FRACDS, FADI
Dr. Victor Kiven is a Specialist Periodontist and the Principal of the Melbourne Periodontal Group.He practices the full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from conservative and surgical treatment of a wide variety of periodontal (gum) disease to dental implants and cosmetic periodontal surgery including gum grafting.
Based in the CBD, we are close to many other dental specialists & radiologists which enables us to provide comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary care of all your dental needs. Our office is located at Suite 1,12th floor, 20 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria. We are situated directly adjacent to public transport ie. Parliament Station & the Spring St/Collins St/Bourke St tramlines .We are also close to several commercial car-parks.
Dr Kiven has been in Specialist Periodontal practice for more than 30 years & offers experience,a caring practical approach & continuity of care. He is an Honorary Senior Clinical Fellow at the University of Melbourne & has been involved in teaching post graduate Periodontal students for many years. Indeed he has taught most of the locally trained Periodontists practising in Melbourne.
He is passionate about working with his patients on optimising their periodontal health/keeping their teeth for aesthetics and function for life.
Dr. Kiven is a member of:
- Australian &New Zealand Academy of Periodontists
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Australian Society of Periodotology (past President Vic Branch)
- Australasian Osseointegration Society (Past Federal & State President-Honorary Life Member)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International
- Fellow of the International Team of Implantology
- Australian Dental Association